1.1. You are registering through AvaiBook Sports system. This is an IT solution purchased by the event registrations manager and provided by AvaiBook on-line S.L., VAT number: ES-B99279622 and located at Calle Bari, 31, Technocenter, ofi, 002. registered in the Zaragoza (SPAIN) Mercantile Register in volume 3774, book 0, sheet 119, page Z50074, (hereinafter AVAIBOOK).
1.2. Upon completing the registrating, you explicitly and entirely accept these General Terms (GT).
2.1. When registering for an event through Avaibook Sports system, the resulting legal relationship is exclusively between you (hereinafter "the Participant") and the event registrations manager ("the Manager"). AVAIBOOK only supplies the technological tool allowing to manage the registrations for the event. Therefore, it shall not be held liable for the celebration or cancellation of the event, the information provided by the manager about the event, any possible planning mistakes or any other damages or loss caused to the Participant or to any of his belongings during the event, or for any damage caused by any reason not related to the IT solution.
2.2. Before registering, the Participant is responsible for understanding the Manager general and particular registration terms, which are not contained in this GT.
2.3. AVAIBOOK's responsibility towards the Participant is solely limited to ensuring the proper functioning of the IT solution which allows registering for the event. Once the event has taken place, the Participant will not be able to return the payment, under any circumstances, for any reason regarding the relationship between the Participant and the Manager, since AVAIBOOK does not accept any responsibility apart from the aforementioned one.
3. INFORMATION RESPONSIBILITY
3.1. All the information about the event has been published by the MANAGER, therefore AVAIBOOK does not accept any responsibility arising from mistakes or omissions that could affect the proper registration completion or the celebration or proper functioning of the event.
3.2. The Participant is liable for ensuring that the information provided completing the registration form is authentic, in case of detecting any false information, it is at the discretion of the Manager to cancel the registration without refund, as well as taking any other action for damages.
3.3. The Participant guarantees that he meets all the necessary Manager requirements to register.
4. REGISTRATION PROCESS
4.1. Registration rates are determined by the Manager. Registration will not be considered valid until the payment is confirmed within the delay period, according to the following policies:
- In case of online payment (Credit Card), payment receipt is immediately issued if the payment has been successfully completed.
- In case of a bank transfer, the registration is pending validation and it will be canceled if the payment is not confirmed within the delay period or, failing that, 72h.
- Payment methods are determined by the Manager, not AVAIBOOK.
4.2. Unless required by the Manager in his particular conditions, it is not mandatory to print and submit the proof of registration or other proof of participation in the event in order to pick up your dorsal, although it is recommended. ID card/ Passport/Residence permit with photograph will be valid methods of identification.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation conditions and possible penalties are determined by the Manager. Any complaint in this regard, shall be addressed directly to him.
6. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
6.1. The personal data provided by the Participant are processed according to AVAIBOOK's Personal Data conditions (https://www.avaibooksports.com/aviso-legal.php section 11).
6.2. In accordance with the provisions of the article 12 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, concerning Personal Data Protection, AVAIBOOK will act as data controller. Therefore, AVAIBOOK's access to the Participants personal data, shall not be considered data communication or transfer, they will only be accessed in order to provide the service to register for the event.
7. AVAIBOOK'S LIABILITY EXCLUSION
7.1. Service continuity: AVAIBOOK does not guarantee AvaiBook Sports availability, access or continuity will be uninterrupted or error-free. Therefore, it shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Participant arising out of unavailability, access failure or lack of service continuity, with the limitations provided by the current legislation.
7.2. Links: the website where the registration is made can content links to other websites, Avaibook assumes no liability whatsoever for its contents or any consequences caused by its use.
7.3. Virus: AVAIBOOK undertakes to apply all necessary measures to try to guarantee the absence of viruses, worms, Trojans and similar elements. However, these measures are not infallible. Therefore, AvaiBook does not guarantee the absence of such harmful elements and disclaims any responsibility for any damage these could caused.
7.4. Modification and suspension: AVAIBOOK reserves the right to modify, at any time, the look, the content or the functionality of the application AvaiBook Sports, as well as the right to suspend its services, temporarily or permanently and to modify at any time and without previous notice, these General Terms for the purposes of its adaptation to current legislation or other puposes, and it shall not be responsible for technical failures or interruption of the application services. The Participant shall have access to the latest version of these General Terms at anytime in the section "Legal Notice" on www.avaibooksports.com.
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
AvaiBook Sports software and design, as well as its source code, logos, trademarks and other distinguishing signs appearing therein, are owned by AVAIBOOK and they are protected by the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights. Their use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transfer, transformations, reverse engineering or similar activities are expressly prohibited unless explicitly approved in writing by AVAIBOOK or their owner.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
9.1. These General Terms shall be governed by Spanish law.
9.2. In case of doubt, argument or conflict about the interpretation or application of any of these General Terms, with the waiver of any other applicable jurisdiction, AVAIBOOK and the Participant agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city where the event is held.
9.3. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. ANNEX: SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF THE EVENT
The MANAGER has determined the following particular conditions that you must accept:
AUTHORIZATION OF PERSONAL DATA USE
The undersigned, acquired in writing, the information provided by the Data Controller (ASD Federazione Italiana OCR) in accordance with regulation (EU) 2016/679
Authorizes the use of his or her personal data for the reasons indicated on the informative notice (if the treatment does not fall within one of the exemptions under Article 24 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and of the regulation (EU) 2016/679 for which consent is not required).
Authorizes the communication of personal data for the purposes and to the subjects indicated in the information, (in the case where the communication of the data is expected and does not fall within one of the exemptions for exemption pursuant to articles 61 and 86 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and of the regulation (EU) 2016/679,)
Authorizes the dissemination, even for advertising purposes, of personal data for the purposes and within the scope indicated in the informative note and for sending the newsletter (in case disclosure of data is expected and does not fall within one of the exemption hypotheses as per articles 24 and 61 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and of regulation (EU) 2016/679)
Authorizes the dissemination, even for advertising purposes, of images, photos or other material on other support for the purposes and within the scope indicated in the information (in the case where the disclosure of data is expected and does not fall into one of the exemption under Article 24 and 61 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and of the regulation (EU) 2016/679)
PRIVACY INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ART. 13 D. LGS 196/2003 N. 196 AND EU REGULATION 2016/679
Dear madam, Dear Sir, In accordance with the obligations outlined in D.Lgs. n. 196 of June 30, 2003 (¨personal data protection laws¨) which outlines the requirements of all persons and other subjects with respect to the treatment of personal data, we inform you that the ASD FIOCR based in Florence, will process any and all personal data you supply to our organization. Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal data will be correct, lawful and transparent, and in accordance with your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 and EU Regulation 2016/679, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- Purposes of Data Processing Your personal data has been provided to us and will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in relations with our organization, in particular: for the insertion of personal data in the company information databases; for obligations and obligations provided for by EU laws, regulations and regulations or by provisions issued by authorities legitimated by law and by supervisory and control bodies; for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations deriving from the relationship established with you, or to perform your pre and post contractual requests and in any case for the management of our commercial and professional relationships; for the keeping of accounting and for the management of receipts and payments; to formalize registration for events and for all related and consequential obligations; for sending the update newsletter on the status of the activities and updates related to the event.
- Purposes of Data Processing The data processing will be carried out by the owner, the person (s) responsible for and performed by paper means and / or with the aid of IT tools, connected or not on-line and telematic, with logic strictly connected to the stated purposes. and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data The provision of data is mandatory for the achievement of the purposes related to registration and obligations under laws or other binding regulations; necessary for the correct establishment and continuation of the relationship established with you. Any refusal to provide the above data, although certainly legitimate, could jeopardize the smooth running of the relationship with our organization and, in particular, could make it impossible for us to execute your orders, or perform the services requested such as registration and billing.
- Communication Your personal data, for the purposes of the contract execution and the aforementioned purposes, may be disclosed to all natural and legal persons (legal, administrative, tax consultancy, auditing firm, couriers, freight forwarders, data processing centers, etc.) in cases where communication is necessary for our purposes. Your data may be provided to banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments, as well as to credit, insurance, or financial institutions. Your data may be shared with our collaborators, interns and/or consultants, temporary employees, albeit solely within the scope of their duties.
- Distribution If for any reason your data is distributed by any means (print, video or others) without your explicit consent we will do all within our power to collect it with an explicit request.
- Rights of the Interested Party At any time, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and EU Regulation 2016/679, which we reproduce for your convenience. The rights referred to in art. 7 are exercised with a request made without formalities to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to whom appropriate feedback is provided without delay. The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail.
- Data Controller The data controller is ASD Federazione Italiana OCR and the person responsible for processing decisions is the President of the ASDas legal representative. We would like to inform you, lastly, that your consent to the processing of personal data in the manner and for the purposes described above is optional. In case of your refusal of consent, our Company cannot process your personal data, but only use them in compliance with the obligations established by law or other existing regulations, with the possible consequences described in point 2 above